Monday, February 14, 2011
We have arrived!
So, today marks a new beginning-a new blog of course! What better day to start than Valentine's day? It's as auspicious as any, I guess. I have been thinking of starting a blog for a while, but I may not post all that often. Sometimes, I have nothing witty to say, or if I do, it may not be appropriate for all to hear or read. I'ts my firm opinion that some things are better left unsaid. That said (or not, as the case may be), I'll share all that's worth sharing about my life. Just for some background, I'll include my current life situation. I have a toddler who keeps me VERY busy and entertained. I have a husband who is usually busy doing something else-cars, mostly. In fact, in honor of Valentine's Day, we have each chosen to work late and split the remaining household chores. We have, however, made plans to go out for sushi later in the week instead. My 2 bad dogs are currently outside heralding their missed supper time by barking and whining. I'm sure the neighbors are thrilled. Going forward, I won't promise to be as personable as the woman on Julie & Julia. I do promise to entertain and inform, and sometimes, if we're lucky, both in one blog! Here's to a brave new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment